National Collaborative Participants
HRET is pleased to announce upcoming educational opportunities, which will help us achieve our collective aim of reducing patient harm by 40 percent and readmissions by 20 percent by
2013. These programs are designed for quality improvement champions at individual hospitals as well as State Hospital Association leads.
The National Improvement Collaborative training will provide an overview of the 10 core areas targeted for improvement. The core areas are divided among four collaboratives over 3 days, each with topic specific tracks.
Objectives for Each Track
- Examine background information, current problems, and reduction targets
- Learn from Subject Matter Experts
- Gain insight from hospital peers on their successes
- Receive the tools necessary to implement institutional change
- Begin work on improvement projects
- Discuss and share ideas with peers